Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stewed Pork Knuckle with Peanuts &Mushroom


Stewed Pork Knuckle with Peanuts &Mushroom

焖花生香菇猪手



1/2 Pork Knuckle / 半只猪手
50gm Peanuts / 50gm 花生 (Soak for few hours)
6 Bulbs Garlic (Minced) / 蒜头 (碾碎)
Salt (as taste)
Soy Sauce (as taste)
1 Tbsp Sugar
4 pcs Mushroom (cut into half)
1/2 Dried Squid (cut into few pcs)
1 Star Anise /
3 pcs Ginger

1. Clean pork knuckle  --> Blanch in hot water  --> Remove & drain
2. Add little oil into wok + garlic + ginger + anise star --> fry till aroma
3. Add in mushroom+ dried squid
4. Add in pork knucle + peanuts + water + salt + soy sauce
5. Move everything to claypot with low heat till everything soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment