Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pig Stomach Soup

Pig Stomach Soup
猪肚汤

1 Pig stomach
200gm pork/pork ribs
1 tbsp white pepper (crushed)
Cornflour
Salt
Asam Jawa

Stomach Cleaning:
1. Wash and cut out oil (yellow & white parts)
2. Add i cornflour and massage & rinse off.
3. Add in salt and massage & rinse off.
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 few times.
5. Add in asam jawa, massage and rinse off.
6. Pan-fry stomach and make sure no more smell.


1. Add all ingredients (stomach, pork & pepper) into slowcooker and cook for 3 hrs.
2. Add salt when done.
3. Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment