Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Sesame Oil Minced Meat Soup with Eggs

Sesame Oil Minced Meat Soup with Eggs
麻油枸杞荷包蛋肉粹汤



1. Marinate minced meat with soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil & cornflour.
2. Shred ginger.
3. Soak wolfberries in water.
4. In the pot, add in 3tbsp of sesame oil.
5. Add in ginger and fry till fragrance.
6. Add in minced meat & continue to fry.
7. Add in water & boil.
8. Add in eggs & wolfberries & keep boiling until minced meat is cooked.

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment