Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausage

Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausage
香肠蒸鸡腿




1 whole chicken thigh (deboned & cut strips)
1 roll chinese sausage
1 tbsp ginger shreds
Spring onions

Seasoning
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp cornflour

1. Coat chicken with seasoning & marinate for at least 30mins.
2. Arrange chicken & sausage on plate & scatter ginger on top.
3. Steam over high heat for 15mins.
4. Sprinkle some spring onions.


Source : 我家男人爱煮菜 (pg67)

No comments:

Post a Comment