Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Chocolate Muffin

Chocolate Muffin
巧克力马芬
250 self-raising flour
20g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
200ml milk
90ml melted butter
2 eggs (room temperature)
150g castor sugar
chocolate chips

Steps:
1. Sieve self-raising flour, cocoa powder and soda bicarbonate and set aside.
2. Melt butter using double boiled method and add in milk.
3. Beat eggs with castor sugar until sugar slightly dissolve.
4. Add in butter and milk.
5. Fold in flour, cocoa powder and soda bicarbonate.
6. Add in chocolate chip and mix well.
7. Fill up paper cupcakes with 70% full.
8. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
9. Bake at preheated oven at 170, 25-30mins.




Source : Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment