Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Char Liap Liap 炒粒粒

Char Liap Liap
炒粒粒

Ingredients:
1 pcs hard bean curd (diced into 1cm cubes)
50g of long beans (approx. 10pcs - diced)
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
25g sweet preserved radish (甜菜圃)
1/2 tbsp dried shrimps (soaked & drained)
1/2 red chilli (sliced)

Seasoning:Vege
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
1/6 tsp sugar

Method:
1. Heat up oil and deep fried bean curd till golden brown and set aside.
2. Deep fried long bean for 1 min and set aside.
3. Heat up 1 tbsp of oil and stir-fry minced garlic.
4. Add in preserved radish & dried shrimps.
5. Add in chilli, bean curd, long beans and seasoning.Stir for a while.

Source : Recipe Book - 爱煮菜的男人林苏文源 (pg16)

No comments:

Post a Comment