Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Scrambled Egg with Tomatoes

 Scrambled Egg with Tomatoes
番茄炒蛋



Ingredients:
1 spring onion (chopped)
2 tomatoes (cut into small thicker pieces)
3 tbsp Tomato sauce
1 tsp Sugar
Water
Cornstarch water
4 eggs
Salt

Method:
1. Heat up wok, add in spring onion.
2. Add in tomatoes and fry.
3. Add in tomato sauce (for taste & color) & sugar.
4. Continue frying.
5. Add in water & keep it boil.
6. Add in cornstarch water to thicken it. Set aside.
7. Beat egg with salt.
8. Heat up clean wok, add in egg.
9. Mix quickly until it begins to solid.
10. Add in the tomatoes done early, mix well,
11. Remove & garnish with spring onion.

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdOo9mOUlaU


No comments:

Post a Comment