Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Steamed Prawn Sauce Pork

Steamed Prawn Sauce Pork
虾酱蒸猪肉

Ingredients:
400g Pork Belly (slice thinly)
1 thumb-sized ginger (chopped)
1 spring onion white part (chopped)

Marinade:
1 tbsp Shrimp Paste
1 tbsp Cooking Wine
1 tbsp water
1/2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp corn starch
some sesame oil
some pepper

Method:
1. Mix pork belly with all the ingredients & marinade.
2. Spread evenly on plate.
3. Steam for 8mins.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/GourmetByChefQ/videos/298015269189240


No comments:

Post a Comment