Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Braised Bean Paste Chicken

Braised Bean Paste Chicken
豆酱焖鸡

Ingredients:
2 chicken whole legs
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp bean paste

Seasoning:
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark sauce
1 tsp sugar
300ml water

Method:
1. Heat up oil, saute garlic & ginger. 
2. Add in bean paste.
3. Add in chicken and fry till meat turn whitish. 
4. Add seasoning and water & bring to boil.
5. Lower the heat and braise for 25mins.

Source: 我家男人爱煮菜2 pg 44

No comments:

Post a Comment