Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, April 28, 2023

Stir-fried Brinjal & Lady Fingers with Ikan Bilis

 Stir-fried Brinjal & Lady Fingers with Ikan Bilis
江鱼仔炒茄子羊角豆

Ingredients:
20g ikan bilis
200g brinjal (cut into 5cm slices)
300g lady fingers (sliced)
2 tbsp soy sauce

Methods:
1. Deep fried brinjal.
2. Heat up wok, add in ikan bilis and fry until golden & crispy. Set aside.
3. Use remaining oil & add in lady fingers & fry until a little charred.
4. Add in brinjal, ikan bilis, soy sauce & stir well.

Source: 爱煮菜的男人林苏文源 pg 69

No comments:

Post a Comment