Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, April 28, 2023

Braised Pork with Beancurd

Braised Pork with Beancurd
肉片焖豆干


Ingredients:
3 pcs beancurd
150gm lean pork (sliced)
1 tbsp minced garlic
6 tbsp water
1 tbsp diced spring onion

Marinade:
Pinch of salt
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp tapioca flour
1 tsp sesame oil

Seasoning:
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1.5 tbsp dark soy sauce

Methods:
1. Marinade pork for a while.
2. Fry beancurd until pale golden brown. Set aside.
3. Fry pork until turns whitish, add in minced garlic, beancurd, water and seasoning.
4. Turn to low heat and simmer for 4mins. 
5. Garnish with spring onion.

Source : 我家男人爱煮菜 pg93

No comments:

Post a Comment