Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, April 28, 2023

Braised Pork Belly with Beancurd Stick

Braised Pork Belly with Beancurd Stick
竹枝焖花肉

Ingredients:
600gm pork belly (cut into small pieces, blanch)
100gm dried bean curd stick
6 hard-boiled egg
2 big bulb black garlic
600ml water

Seasoning:
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp dark sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar

Methods:
1. Deep fry beancurd stick and soak in water to soften. Drain & cut into 4cm pieces.
2. Place all ingredients & seaosning into pot, bring to boil & simmer in low heat for 45mins.

Source : 爱煮菜的男人林苏文源 pg 77

No comments:

Post a Comment