Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Baby Squids with Fish Sauce

Baby Squids with Fish Sauce
鱼露鱿鱼

SAUCE:
1 tbsp chopped garlics
30 pcs chopped Thai Basil
1 tbsp chopped chillies
1 tbsp chopped coriander
3 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp warm water

Seasoning:
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp fish sauce

1. Mix all ingredient for sauce.
2. Blanch squids in hot water till cook, remove and set aside.
3. Heat up oil, add in squids and seasoning and fry.
4. Remove squids and pour sauce onto squids.

No comments:

Post a Comment