Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fried Ginger Spring Onions Pork Slices

Fried Ginger Spring Onions Pork Slices
姜葱肉片


Ingredients
300g soft lean pork (sliced)
8 slices ginger
3 stalks spring onions (cut into sections)

Marinade
1 egg white
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tsp soy sauce

Seasoning A
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
Dash of pepper
1 tbsp water

Seasoning B
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine

1. Coat meat with marinade for one hour.
2. Heat some oil to parboil (拉一拉油) meat for a smoother effect. Drain well & set aside.
3. Heat a clean wok with a spoon of oil. Saute ginger slices.
4. Add in meat, seasoning & spring onions. Fry well till meat has cooked through. Add in seasoning B prior to dish up.


Source: Recipe Book - 我家男人爱煮菜

No comments:

Post a Comment