Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Vinegary & Spicy Pork Trotter

Vinegary & Spicy Pork Trotter
酸辣猪手



1 pig trotter (chopped smaller pieces)
4 black toasted garlic
100g old ginger (smashed)
30g dried chilles (cut into section, rinsed & drained)

Seasoning:
400ml black vinegar (珍祥天上天牌子)
100g gula melaka
1 tbsp soy sauce
700ml water

1. Heat a pot of water. Blanch pig trotter pieces. Remove , drain well.
2. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil to saute garlic, ginger & dried chillies.
3. Add in pig trotter and fry well. Add in seasoning and water. Let it come to a rapid boil. Regulate heat to low, keep on simmer for one hour.

Source: Recipe Book - 我家男人爱煮菜2

No comments:

Post a Comment