Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Braised Chicken with Mushrooms

Braised Chicken with Mushrooms
香菇蘑菇焖鸡

Ingredients:
2 whole chicken legs (chopped into pieces)
10 slices ginger
12 dried mushrooms (soaked until soften, halved)
1 can button mushrooms (rinsed & drained)
400ml water

Seasoning:
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp cooking wine

Method:
1. Heat up oil. Saute ginger.
2. Add in chicken.
3. Add in mushrooms & seasoning. Fry.
4. Add in water, bring to boil. 
5. Turn to low heat and cover wok for 30mins.

Source : 

No comments:

Post a Comment