Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Tomato Soup with Pork Ribs & Corn

Tomato Soup with Pork Ribs & Corn 
番茄玉米排骨汤
Ingredients:
2 big pcs pork ribs (cut into small pcs)
3 tomatoes (diced)
2 corn (cut into pcs)
3 potatoes (wedges)
1 inch ginger (sliced)
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt
spring onion

Methods:
1. Blanch pork ribs with cooking wine and ginger. Set aside.
2. Heat up oil in wok, add in pork ribs & fry till golden brown.
3. Add in tomatoes and fry till soften.
4. Add in water, corn & potatoes.
5. Cook in low heat for 1 hour.
6. Add in oyster sauce, soy sauce & salt.
7. Garnish with spring onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment