Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Kung Poh Chicken

Kung Poh Chicken
宫保鸡丁

Ingredients:
300g chicken breast (diced)
100g toasted cashew nuts
1 stalk spring onion
8 pcs ginger slice
10 dried chilies (cut into section & soaked till soft)
4 tbsp cornflour

Marinade:
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp tapioca flour
1 egg white

Seasoning:
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp cooking wine
5 tbsp water

Method:
1. Coat chicken with marinade, keep aside for 1-2 hours.
2. Dab cornflour onto the chicken.
3. Deep fried until golden brown & set aside.
4. Heat up clean wok with 1 spoon of oil, add in spring onion, ginger & dried chilies.
5. Turn to low heat, add in seasoning & chicken.
6. Dish up & sprinkle with cashew nut.
Source : 

No comments:

Post a Comment