Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Chillies Clams

Chillies Clams
辣椒蛤蜊



WASH:
1. Clean few times with tap water.
2. Mix 1liter of water + 30gm sea salt till salt dissolve.
3. Add clams into salt water & pour in few drops of cooking old & stir to evenly mix all.
4. After 30mins, clams will start to vomit out sands.
5. Soak clams for at least 2 hours, the longest the better (but not longer than 1 day as clams will become thinner)
6. Pour away sandy water, wash clams again & it's ready for cook.

COOK:
1. Heat some oil, add in dried shrimps, minced garlic & minced ginger.
2. Add in clams, fry.
3. Add in seasoning (salt & sugar).
4. Add in curry leaves.
5. Fry till clams open & serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment