Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Enoki Mushroom with Japanese Tofu

Enoki Mushroom with Japanese Tofu

金針菇與日本豆腐



1. Cut enoki mushroom (cut away root) & Japanese Tofu (Cut 1.5cm each)
2. Minced onions & garlic, spring onions cut small.
3. Heat up oil & fry japanese tofu till golden brown. Remove & set aside.
4. With remaining oil in pan, add in onions & garlic fry till fragrance.
5. Add in enoki mushroom & fry till it becomes soft.
6. Add in 1tbsp soy sauce & 1tbsp oyster sauce.
7. Add back japanese tofu on top of enoki mushroom, add in 1 tbsp soy sauce & 1tbsp oyter sauce.
8. Close lid & simmer for 2 mins.
9. Remove lid, add in tomato sauce, close lid to let sauce thicken.
10. Ready to serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment