Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Golden Egg Fried Rice

Golden Egg Fried Rice
黄金蛋炒饭


1 bowl of white rice (preferred overnight, kept in fridge)
2-3 egg yolks (beaten)
Salt
Pepper
Spring onions

1. Heat up wok, pour in some oil.
2. Turn wok around to let oil to coat the wok evenly.
3. Pour away excess oil.
4. Add in white rice into wok, press to separate rice (do not cut)
5. Once rice start to heat up, pour in egg yolk.
6. Start to fry in speed mode to let egg yolk coat on every single rice.
7. Keep frying & add in white pepper & salt.
8. Keep frying & sprinkle spring onions when almost done.
9. Mix & serve.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDs8f4MuQ3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment