Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Currry Pork 干咖喱猪

Dry Curry Pork
干咖喱猪

Ingredients:
300g pork belly (sliced)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp curry powder

Curry leaf
4 pcs shallots
1 pc onion
Ginger slices
Garlic slices

1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp chicken essence
1/2 bowl water

Method:
1. Marinate pork belly with salt, soy sauce and curry powder for 15mins.
2. Heat up wok, add in shallots, onion, ginger and garlic.
3. Add in curry leaf. Fry until golden brown.
4. Add in marinated pork.
5. Turn to low heat and keep frying until fragrance.
6. Add in oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken essence and water.
7. Turn to medium heat until sauce thicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment