Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Fried Pork Lard 炸猪油渣

Fried Pork Lard
炸猪油渣

Ingredients:
1 kg Pork Fats
1000ml water
5 pcs Ginger
1 tbsp Salt 

Methods:
1. Cut pork fats into smaller pieces.
2. Clean pork fats.
3. Put cold water into pot.
4. Add in ginger and salt.
5. Boil on high heat and remove impurities (approx. 3mins).
6. Pour away water and remove ginger.
7. Put pork fats into work and fry on medium heat.
8. Keep stirring and fry until golden brown.

9. Turn to high heat on the last 10 seconds and off heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment