Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Curry Shark Meat 咖喱鲨鱼肉

Curry Shark Meat
咖喱鲨鱼肉


Ingredients:
Shark Meat
Ginger (julienne)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 onion (diced)
1 pc Chilli/Chilli Padi (cut into pieces)

Seasonings:
Taucu, Curry Powder, Dark Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce  

Methods:
1. Clean and cut shark meat into smaller pieces.
2. Heat up wok and fry ginger and garlic then add in onion and chilli.
3. Add in shark meat.
4. Add in seasoning and keep frying. (may add little water)

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOnbXk4w8o

No comments:

Post a Comment