Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Steam Chicken with Enoki Mushroom

 Steam Chicken with Enoki Mushroom
金针菇蒸鸡


Ingredients:
Chicken Thigh
Enoki Mushroom
Chili Padi
Garlic (minced)
2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Cooking wine
dash of black pepper 

Method:
1. Marinate chicken thigh with chili padi, garlic, soy sauce, cooking wine and black pepper for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Lay enoki mushroom on aluminium foil.
3. Put marinated chicken on top of enoki mushroom.
4. Pour in remaining marinate sauce and wrap the foil.
5. Steam on high heat for 25mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment