Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thai Basil Fried Rice

Thai Basil Fried Rice
泰式九层塔炒饭

Ingredients:
Chili
Garlic
Onion
Thai Basil Leaf
Prawn
Butter
2 Eggs

Sauce:
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
3/4 tbsp palm sugar/honey
Black pepper

Methods:
1. Pound chili & garlic.
2. Heat up butter. Add in prawn, onion, chili & garlic.
3. Move all ingredients to the side and crack 2 eggs.
4. Add in rice and sauce mixture.
5. Add in basil leaf. 

Source: https://youtu.be/CU4fsmCKE6M


No comments:

Post a Comment