Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat

Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat

Ingredients:
Japanese Tofu
Minced Meat
Soy Sauce
Oyster Sauce
Cornflour
Egg
Spicy fermented bean paste
Minced garlic
Minced shallots
Spring onion

Methods:
1. Marinate minced meat with soy sauce, oyster sauce & cornflour for 10mins.
2. Mix an egg with cornflour.
3. Cut tofu into pieces & soak into egg mixture.
4. Heat up wok and fry tofu on both sides till golden brown & set aside.
5. Heat up oil and fry garlic & shallots.
6. Add in minced meat & fry till cooked.
7. Add in bean paste and water.
8. Add in soy sauce to taste.
9. Add in fried tofu and keep boiling.
10. Dish up and garnish with spring onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment