Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Thai Soup Noodles 泰式汤面

Thai Soup Noodles
泰式汤面

Ingredients: 
Pork Ribs
1-2 pkts Thai spices
1 Yam Bean (cut into pcs)
some chicken feets (blanched)
3-5 coriander roots
Brown Sauce
Meatballs
Thai Noodles
Taugeh
Lime
Fried Pork Lard/Minced Garlic
Coriander (leaf)
Chili powder

Methods:
1. Put pork ribs, spice, yam bean, chicken feet & coriander roots into pot of water, cook for 30mins.
2. Add in brown sauce & meat balls, keep boiling for 20mins.
3. Cook thai noodles & put into bowl.
4. Top with taugeh, lime, fried Pork Lard/minced garlic, coriander (leaf) & chili powder.
5. Add in soup.


Source : 

No comments:

Post a Comment