Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Fried Chive Flower with Shrimp Paste 虾酱肉片炒韭菜花

Fried Chive Flower with Shrimp Paste 
虾酱肉片炒韭菜花


Ingredients:
200gm pork belly (with skin - sliced)
250gm Chive Flower (crack with fingers/cut into pcs, throw old parts)
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp prawn sauce
dark sauce
1 red chili (julienne)

Methods:
1. Marinate pork with oyster sauce, pepper, cooking oil. Follow by some cornflour (no need to marinate earlier).
2. Heat up wok. Add in minced garlic & cook till golden brown.
3. Add in pork belly. Fry.
4. Add in prawn sauce & dark sauce. Keep frying.
5. Add in chive flowers & chilli.
6. Sprinkle 3 tbsp water.
7. May taste & add in soy sauce & sugar. 

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGaDeohFQE


No comments:

Post a Comment