Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nanyang Spicy Fried Pork

Nanyang Spicy Fried Pork
南洋辣炒猪肉


300gm pork belly (slice thinly, deep fried till golden brown, remove & set aside)

SPICES (All chopped)
3 bulb garlic
6 shallots
1.3cm ginger
2支 curry leave
3 red chillies
1 lemongrass

SEASONING
1/2tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
100ml water
1/2 laksa flower (chopped)

1. Fry pork till golden brown and set aside.
2. Fry all spices till fragrant and add in pork.
3. Add in seasoning (high heat), fry till water decrease收水.


No comments:

Post a Comment