Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Steamed Pork Ribs with Fermented Black Bean

Steamed Pork Ribs with Fermented Black Bean
豆鼓蒸排骨


500gm pork ribs
- wash & dry, add 1 tsp of baking soda and marinate for 30mins. This step is to soften the pork ribs. Don't marinate too long as the meat will loose its tenderness.
- wash away the baking soda and marinate with all the ingredients below for another 30mins-1hr:

4-5 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 red chilli (minced)
2 Tbsp of Fermented Black Bean
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce, 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Chinese Cooking wine, 1 Tbsp Cornflour, Half tsp sugar, little bit of Pepper.

Steam on high heat for 30mins.
Sprinkle with spring onion. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment