Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Scramble Eggs with Glass Noodles & Crabsticks

Scramble Eggs with Glass Noodles & Crabsticks
桂花翅

1 small handful of glass noodles
2 eggs
Carrot - thinly cut/shred
3 crabsticks - thinly slice
2 mushrooms  - thinly slice

SEASONING:
1/3 tsp pepper
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp  sesame oil
1/2 tsp chicken stock

1. Soak glasss noodles till soft, remove and set aside.
2. Break eggs into bowl, add seasoning, mix well & add in glass noodles.
3. Heat up wok, add oil, add in carrot, crabsticks & mushrooms and fry.
4. Add in egg with glass noodles, cook in medium heat, keep stirring.
5. Put into bowl, and place it onto plate.

* During stirring, you can try to taste and adjust accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment