Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat in Shacha Sauce

Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat in Shacha Sauce
沙茶酱豆腐


1. Minced meat marinate with soy sauce, sesame oil, cornflour.
2. Japanese tofu (to fry or not, depends on preference).
3. Heat up oil, fry little garlic and add in minced meat.
4. Fry and add in few spoons of Shacha sauce & water, then add in tofu.
5. Mix around/stir fry and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment