Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Assam Pork Curry

Assam Pork Curry


150gm sliced pork
50ml coconut milk
50ml water
1/2tbsp assam paste, mix with 50ml water & squeeze out juice

B:
2tbsp chopped shallot
1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
1tsbp curry leave
1/2tbsp curry powder
1.5tbsp chilli paste
1.5pcs assam keping

Seasoning:
1/2tsp salt
1/4tbsp sugar
1//2tbsp soy sauce

1. Heat up 2tbsp oil & fry ingredient B until fragrance.
2. Add in pork & stir well.
3. Add in coconut milk, assam juice, water & seasoning. Boil it.
4. Cook until meat is tender & dish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment