Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Seafood Aglio Olio

Seafood Aglio Olio

Spaghetti
Olive oil
Butter
10-12 prawns
2 squids
10 cloves garlic (peeled & chopped)
2 chili padi (sliced)
Parsley (chopped)
Sea salt
Freshly grounded black pepper

1. Cook spaghetti & set aside.
2. Remove prawns shells.
3. Add in the shells into a pot with 150ml water & boil for 3-5mins to make prawn stocks.
4. Heat some butter in sauce pan & cook prawn on both sides & set aside.
5. Cook squids (like prawn) & set aside.
6. Add in olive oil, cook garlic & chili padi until garlic turn brown & turn off stove.
7. Add in spaghetti, 2tbsp of prawn stock, parsley & butter into the garlic & chili padi.
8. Stir evenly & serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment