Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hakka Deep Fried Pork

Hakka Deep Fried Pork
客家炸肉



MARINATE (Overnight) :
1/2kg pork belly (with skin - cut into strips 1.5-2")
1.5pcs Red Fermented Beancurd + sauce
1/2tsp salt
1/2tsp sesame oil
1tbsp chopped garlic
1/4 tsp dark soy sauce
1 egg
1/4tsp white pepper powder
1/2tbsp sugar
1/4tsp five spice powder
1tsp Chinese cooking wine

FLOUR:
1tbsp plain flour
1/2tbsp rice flour
1/2tbsp corn flour


1. Heat up oil, coat pork with flour & deep fry.
2. Remove and deep fry again for 1min under high heat for more crispiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment