Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Black Pepper Spare Ribs

Black Pepper Spare Ribs
黑椒排骨

300gm spare ribs
1/2tbsp chopped garlic
3 slices ginger
1/2tbsp grounded black pepper
1/4tbsp fermented black bean

Seasoning:
1/2tbsp oyster sauce
1/2tbsp light soy sauce
1/2tsp sugar
dash of sesane oil

500ml water

1/2tsp cornflour

1. Fry garlic & ginger until fragrance.
2. Add in grounded black pepper & fermented black bean & fry until aromatic.
3. Add in spare ribs & seasoning.
4. Add in water & boil under low heat for 40mins.
5. Add in cornflour solutions to thicken the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment