Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Carbonara


奶油培根意大利面

1. Cut bacon into stripes.
2. Add salt & olive oil into boiling water and add in spaghetti. Cook as usual, remove & set aside.
3. Heat up wok/pan, add in bacon and fry (without adding oil) till fragrance.
4. Add in onions & mushroom. + water from spaghetti.
5. +black pepper
6. + spaghetti, butter, whipping cream, cheese & off heat.
7. + egg yolk, stir to mix evenly & serve.
8. Garnish with parsley.

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment