Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Ayam Perap Mayo

Ingredients:
Chicken
Ginger
Garlic
Mayonis
Oyster Sauce
Sweet sauce
Honey
Chicken Stock

1. Smash ginger and garlic using mortar & pestle.
2. Marinade chicken with all the ingredients for at least 5hrs.
3. Bake or fry.




Source : https://www.mingguanwanita.my/resipi-jilat-jari-ayam-perap-mayo-digoreng-boleh-dibakar-lagi-sedap-1/?fbclid=IwAR2olYQy9C1oulOODU8LAStzk-abTjlFVq5PgOX66eVhs4X3qrtQyib8fqc

No comments:

Post a Comment