Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Nam Yu Fried Chicken

Nam Yu Fried Chicken
南乳炸鸡

Ingredients:
1 kg chicken wings

A)
1tsp salt
1tsp sugar
1tbsp minced garlic
1/2tsp five spices powder

B)
1 egg
1tbsp corn flour
1tbsp all purpose flour
2tbsp rice flour
1tbsp oyster sauce
2tbsp sesame oil
1tbsp cooking wine
3 pcs red beancurd

Method:
1. Clean chicken wings and chop into 2 pieces each.
2. Mix ingredients A with chicken wings, rub and mix well.
3. Add in ingredients B, rub and mix well.
4. Keep chicken wings into fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in wok, fry at low heat for 5mins.
6. Turn into high heat and fry till cooked.
7. Dish up and serve.

Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=348696782257769&id=344156792711768&_rdc=1&_rdr

No comments:

Post a Comment