Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thai Style Tofu

Thai Style Tofu
泰式炸豆腐

Ingredients:
4 pcs tofu (cut into small pieces)
1 cucumber
1 carrot
2 onions
3-4pcs chillies
cornflour
sesame (optional - roast)

Sauce:
5 tbsp Thai Sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp lemon/lime juice
sugar

Method:
1. Cucumber, carrot, onions & chillies cut into strips.
2. Mix all ingredients for sauce and put aside.
3. Dip tofu with cornflour and fried until golden brown.
4. Arrange tofu on plate, garnish with all vegetables and pour sauce on top.
5. Garnish with some sesame.


Source : http://www.happysharingteam.com/show/863301?fbclid=IwAR3l_tQvxD9GcIrOGTV5yCcIs38MF2WhLPYkySiJmkQ-mex6XCTEMoMY8eU

No comments:

Post a Comment