Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sambal Belacan

Sambal Belacan
叁巴巴拉煎

Ingredients:
1 thumbsize belacan
3 big green chillies
4 big red chillies
5 bird eyes chillies
3 candle nuts (make chilli paste creamer)
5 calamansi lime
1/2tsp fermented shrimp (optional, if omit, then replace with salt)
pinch of salt
1tbsp sugar

Method:
1. On heated pan, use medium high heat to dry roast the belacan for around 2-3mins.
2. Cut all ingredients into small pieces and place into blender.
3. Juice out the calamansi lime, cut the leftover calamansi skin (about 1/6 of one calamansi) and add into blender.
4. May add in little of cold water to smoothen the blend.
5. Blend till fine and done.

Source : http://ptttube.com/watch25605.html?fbclid=IwAR0NShqfVx37ANRYCXFDjKTwWb-xyRBuHsWpigKzUvAF9JHcvxbVWG5Er-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment