Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hong Kong Style Chee Cheong Fun

Ingredients:
Vietnamese rice paper


Method:
1. Soak vietnamese rice paper for 3 mins.
2. Brush some oil on steaming plate.
3. Place soaked rice paper on the oiled plate, add in preferred ingredients - prawn, meat, spring, etc. and steam for 3mins.
4. Roll up using spatula.
5. Remove to plate.
6. Pour some sauce and garnish with spring onions.
7. Serve with dried chilli oil.

Source : FB

No comments:

Post a Comment