Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fried Sotong

Fried Sotong
香炸苏东

Ingredients:
360g Squid

Marinade:
1 tsp salt
1 tsp castor sugar
1/4tsp pepper
1/4tsp five spice powder
2 tsp curry powder
1 egg white
1 tbsp plain flour

corn flour

Method:
1. Clean squid and cut into small pieces.
2. Marinade and cover squid for at least 2 hours.
3. Coat with some corn flour and fry. Serve.

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJt888hEyU&list=UUEXHjN8teOmwGuOjBTmhB-g&index=88

No comments:

Post a Comment