Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Hash Brown

Hash Brown

450g potatoes
4 tbsp cornflour/tapioca flour
1/4 tsp salt
black pepper

1. Clean potatoes, skinned and cut into small cubes.
2. Place in a steaming plates and steam over high heat for 15mins/cooked/soft.
3. Set aside and let it cool down.
4. Add in flour, salt and pepper.
5. Make the hash brown shape.
6. Fry until golden brown.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/clara1112/posts/10212971261995069

No comments:

Post a Comment