Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Steamed Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat

Steamed Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat


Ingredients:
150g minced meat
2 japanese tofu
1 egg
1 tsp cooking wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt
1 tbsp steam fish soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
spring onions

Method:
1. Marinade minced meat with cooking wine, soy sauce and salt and place in the center of a plate.
2. Clean, slice japanese tofu and place surrounding the meat.
3. Make a hole in the center and crack in an egg.
4. Steam over high heat for 10mins.
5. Top with steam fish soy sauce and sesame oil.
6. Garnish with chopped spring onions.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=836333026776511&id=448424225567395

No comments:

Post a Comment