Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Curry Squid

Curry Squid

Squid (washed & cut)
Baba's Fish Curry Powder
Curry leaf
Shallots (sliced)
Garlic (Minced)
Onions (Diced)
Sugar
Salt

1. Heat up some oil, fry shallots and garlic till fragrance.
2. Add in curry powder and curry leaf and keep stirring.
3. Add in water and bring to boil.
4. Add in squids (do not overcook)
5. Add in seasoning - sugar and salt.
6. Off heat and serve.

Recipe :  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment