Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Sesame Chicken with Black Fungus

Sesame Chicken with Black Fungus
Ingredients:
Chicken
Black Fungus (soaked & cut)
Ginger (strips)
Water
Teriyaki Sauce

Method:
1. Heat up some sesame oil, fry ginger strips until fragrant and set aside.
2. With the remaining oil, add in chicken and fry till slightly brownish.
3. Add in some water and bring to boil until chicken soften.
4. Add in black fungus and keep boiling.
5. Add in teriyaki sauce, taste and keep boiling for another 10mins.
6. Done and garnish with fried ginger.

Recipe :  Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment