Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Sambal Petai with Prawn

Sambal Petai with Prawn

Ingredients:

Sambal
20 dried chillies (soaked & cut)
6 shallots
3 cloves garlic
3 pcs ginger
4 candle nuts
Belacan

Seasonings:
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp sugar
Tamarind juice

Other Ingredients:
Prawns
Petai (cut half to remove any worms)
1 Onion (sliced)

Method:
1. Cut all ingredients for sambal into smaller pieces.
2. Blend all (may add more oil & some water for easier blending)
3. Heat up wok with some oil and add in blended ingredients.
4. Keep frying till 'pecah minyak'.
5. Add in seasonings.
6. Add in prawns and Petai and keep frying.
7. Add in sliced onions.
8. Remove & serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment