Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Steamed Enoki Mushroom with Garlic

Steamed Enoki Mushroom with Garlic
Ingredients:
Enoki Mishroom
Garlic (Minced)
Chillies (Minced)
Lee Kum Kee Steamed Sauce

Method:
1. Cut end of Enoki Mushroom, wash & soak for 15mins.
2. Arrange Enoki Mushroom on steaming plate and top with minced garlic.
3. Steam for 5mins.
4. Remove and top with minced chillies and pour some steamed sauce.
5. Heat up some hot oil & pour on the garlic.

Source : http://m.meishijr.com/caipu-27-7717-0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment